Kandy Cocktail classes are ideal for birthday gatherings, bachelorette parties, team-building activities or simply a night out! In these classes, you will walk away with valuable mixology skills, some fun memories, and maybe even new friends!
How does the mixology class work?
1. Choose your class date and time and purchase your ticket.
2. Plan ahead and arrive early. We are located in a historic building. You will wait outside & your class instructor will meet you and escort you to our studio.
3. We supply all cocktail ingredients, garnishes and bartending tools!
4. Your instructor will guide you through our three seasonal cocktails. They’ll also teach you mixology tips and tricks throughout. The class is one hour in length.
5. Leave the cleaning to us and drive safely!
You must be 21+ to join a cocktail class.
For mocktail classes, participants must be 18+.
Looking for a fun, new hobby? Why not learn how to master the art of mixology? With an online mixology class, you can pick up some essential mixology tips and tricks from the comfort of your home. Get ready to impress your friends and family with delicious drinks that are sure to wow! Learn about the various tools used in bartending and how to use them properly. Discover professional techniques such as stirring, shaking, layering ice, muddling fruits, and building a perfect presentation. Plus, practice combining flavors and strengthening your knowledge of spirits that can elevate any cocktail.
How does a virtual mixology class work?
1. Once you purchase our online class, you will receive a zip file with instruction for 3 of our signature cocktails. A recipe card and shopping list is included.
2. Prepare with your mixology kit and necessary supplies!
3. Your instructor will guide you through our three seasonal cocktails in this pre-recorded class. They’ll also teach you mixology tips and tricks throughout.